Re: [dash-dev] Scripts exchange website

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:38:40 +0100
Sam Ellis <...> wrote:
> I am just getting started with Eclipse Monkey, so am trying to find
> as many example scripts as possible. It looks like your site could be
> very useful. My only suggestion is, would it be possible to add an
> RSS feed?

All suggestions are welcome:)
The site is not feature complete. RSS feed is one of many.
My ambitious plan is to provide following features:
 * Remote access API for search, browse and add actions.
 * eclipse plug-in allowing users to search, browse and download scripts
within the Eclipse.
 * bunch of improvements on existing code (e.g. there is no support
for script change, published scripts are not surrounded by the
Jabberwocky tags.).
 * RSS feed
 * few other ideas which I'm to shy to share ;)

Apart from the above I encourage everyone to publish scripts.

Regards,
Marcin.

Back to the top