Re: [dash-dev] Europa Monkey Bug Reports

Ingo,
I disagree with Pascal's suggestion that we change these things about Monkey. In both cases these were deliberate design decisions, although they may not have been the design decisions that Pascal would have made. Monkey is an optional component so we're not forcing anyone to suffer through the Scripts menu or the start-up script. The only thing I might suggest (for version 2, not for Europa - it's too late to make major changes for Europa) is to have both of these features be separately installable Eclipse features and thus a downstream consumer can choose not to install the Scripts menu and/or not install the startup scripts.

That's my opinion...
- Bjorn
People have suggested two things for Eclipse Monkey:

Thoughts, suggestions?

Back to the top