[dash-dev] Re: Build questions

Right now it's just a script that I run whenever I've made changes to the code. We (you) could easily set up a cron to run it instead for nightly builds (that's what the platform team does). Or CruiseControl or Hunter or something (webtools uses one of those). In either case, the idea is that the last nightly build is renamed to the release at the appropriate time.

Ingo Muschenetz wrote:
I'll be happy to do so. One question--how are nightly builds/automatic
builds triggered? Or is a case where whenever we want to ship something,
we manually run the build?

Back to the top