[dash-dev] Monkey checkins...

Monkeys,

I've made some checkins today. Most recently, I added support for the following:
Added support for OnLoad in the metadata for defining a function to call when the script is loaded. For example:

/*
 * Menu: Hello World
 * OnLoad: init
 * Kudos: Paul Colton
 * License: EPL 1.0
 * DOM: file:////Users/paul/Documents/Development/workspaces/eclipsemonkey3/SampleDOMUpdateSite/com.aptana.doms._javascript_
 */

Added an extension point to enable alternate directory paths to contain scripts. For example, a plugin can define that it contains an embedded scripts dir with some setup/configuration scripts that can run at startup and/or be contributed to the 'global' list of available scripts.

So, there are now 4 total extension points to Monkey. In the core, there are these 3: language, dom, and scriptpath.

Monkey contains the _javascript_ language extension, which itself contains a _javascript__dom extension point for adding JS specific doms. JS can use both the core or the JS doms, which is really nice.

Paul Colton
aptana.com | aptana.tv

Back to the top