[dash-dev] New extension points defined...

I've added a new extension point to Monkey, a 'language' extension point, which enables the developer to add support for a scripting language to Monkey.

I have removed all dependencies on Rhino from Monkey and placed them into the new _javascript_ language extension.

That JS lang extension now defines its own extension point, _javascript__dom, which allows the developer to add JS specific DOM extensions. As part of that extension, you can set the 'core' DOM that it is based on, therefore establishing the relationship between the core DOM and the lang specific DOM. This is also optional, as you may want to directly access the core Monkey DOMs.

Paul Colton
aptana.com | aptana.tv

Back to the top