Re: [dash-dev] Naming convention for core DOMs?

I agree that we need to get an implementation working first.  I sent in my committer docs, but I still haven't been approved yet, so I am going to focus my efforts at incorporating your DOMs within my renamed Groovy Monkey project and see what falls out...