[dash-dev] Vote for Committer status for Ingo Muschenetz has started

technology.dash Committers,
Bjorn Freeman-Benson has nominated Ingo Muschenetz as a Committer on the technology.dash project. The reason given is as follows:

Ingo has been working behind the scenes with Paul on Monkey improvements and lately, in public, has been working on the build so that we can be part of Europa. He has submitted bug 173695, bug 173867, and bug 173869 - all good solid \"Eclipse Way\" bugs.

The vote is being held in public on this mailing list.  The voting will continue until either all 2 existing Committers have voted or until they have been given enough time to vote, even if they do not do so (defined as at least one week). Because there are three or fewer existing Committers, they must all vote and vote +1 for a successful election.

Eligible Committers can cast their votes through their My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

If you have any questions, please do not hestitate to contact your project lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The project Committers eligible to vote are:

    Ward Cunningham
    Bjorn Freeman-Benson

Back to the top