RE: [dash-dev] Eclipse Monkey developers conference call?

Thursday, 8AM works for me.

From: dash-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dash-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Colton
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 1:12 AM
To: Tools for Committer Community
Subject: Re: [dash-dev] Eclipse Monkey developers conference call?

I don't think the call will happen tomorrow am, so how does Thursday at 8am work for interested parties?

Paul Colton
aptana.com | aptana.tv

On Feb 3, 2007, at 8:12 PM, Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:

With the exciting addition of two new committers (Paul Colton and James Ervin), I think we can get momentum back on this project - I suggest two things:
  1. A conference call this week to make a development plan and parcel up some of the work we need to do to get into the Europa distribution. How's Wednesday, February 7th, 8am PST - please RSVP. Alternatively, Thursday, 8am.
  2. A BOF/hacking fest at EclipseCon. We can all meet face to face and get a few more interesting features built? How's Sunday evening before EclipseCon?
- Bjorn