Re: [dash-dev] Dashboard architecture

Ian,
That would be great. Can you help?

Ian Bull wrote:
The architecture makes sense, although it's true: when you have a hammer, everything looks like a nail. And right now my hammer has been EMF, RCP and Visualization. I am wondering how we can build Ecore models for this data and visualize them in an RCP application.

I'm not sure if an Eclipse plugin which summarizes this data would necessarily be useful to a developer, but it might be nice to have it contained within Eclipse rather than having to hit a URL. Just a thought.

Back to the top