[dash-dev] My First DOM

I made a DOM for console output

Here's my blog post on it
http://www.xpdeveloper.net/byeowiki/Wiki.jsp?page=OliBye_blogentry_100406_1

They link to a previous post where I mashed out the console and selection stuff in pure javascript. I loved being able to play in javascript before moving into Java. I'd have given up on trying to get it working in Java, if I hadn't seen it working in Javascript.

http://www.xpdeveloper.net/byeowiki/Wiki.jsp?page=OliBye_blogentry_070406_1

I'll look at rolling the selection javascript into a DOM soon. I'll try to make the selections returned wrapped classes from the org.eclipse.dash.doms "files" DOM.

OliBye

PS I echo an earlier comment about the .em extension. If it was .js my eclipse javascript plugin would *just work*.

PPS I also echo that author's comment about interactivity. The eclipseshell plugin is much more interactive.

Back to the top