[dash-dev] Re: Remote access to Eclipse Monkey script

Didier -- Yes, Wayne Beaton has written RCP applications that use Eclipse Monkey. He found it necessary to rearrange some packaging and is sending us patches. We have on the roadmap plans to allow plugins for new metadata. That could be a great way to bind scripts to a built-in web server. I gather that is what you are doing to serve "localhost:8081" in your demos. Let us know how it works. Best regards. -- Ward