[dash-dev] Re: EclipseShell, Rhino Support and EclipseMonkey

Werner -- Nice. I hope it was not too much trouble. We've made some progress on our end too. We now handle "DOM:" metadata. This gives your script only the DOMs that you ask for and it will retrieve them from an update site if need be. Load version 0.1.3 here:

	http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dash/update/

We'll be doing a BOF on this at EclipseCon. I'd love to say that we know for sure that the DOMs are language neutral. Let us know what you find out. Thanks and best regards. -- Ward