[damos-dev] Damos not working.

Hi, Damos devs,

I had install damos in my local machine. Following is my compute information:

 OS: Ubuntu desktop 12.10
 Eclipse: Eclipse IDE for Java Developer Juno Service Release 1
 Installed Packages:
      Graphical Editing Framework GEF SDK 3.9.0.201212170307
      EMF - Eclipse Modeling Framework SDK 2.8.3.v20130125-0826

And I use eclipse's package manager to install the Damos through follow URL:
  https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/damos-master/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/update-site/

After all installing done. I still cannot new a damos's diagram. I cannot found the category "Damos" in new project wizard or new file wizard dialogs. And I cannot found the Perspective "Damos".

Are there somethings I missing? or some packages I need to install it manually?

Back to the top