[damos-dev] some problems which can not be solved

to those whom may pay attention to my questions about Damos:
        First of all ,i think ishould say thanks for the team which contribute alot to the development of Damos ,this tools take me a lot of convenience.and ,during i use the tools,I meet some problems which ican 't solve .For example,the component of  the Transfer Function can not  Generate right C code.I don't know how  to solve .so i hope some one can give me some advice .
  thank you @

Back to the top