[dali-dev] Is there any way to establish the default JPA Platform using preferences?

Hi,

Is there any way to establish the default JPA Platform using preferences?

I know there is a way to define if a JPA Platform is default or not in the extension point, something like this:

<jpaPlatform
id="adopterPlatform"
label="%ADOPTER_PLATFORM"
factoryClass="x.y.z.MyPlatform"
group="adopter"

default = "true"
jpaFacetVersion="2.1"/>

But is there a way to indicate which one from EclipseLink group I want to be my product default? (using preferences, extension points or something else)?

Regards,

Julio C. Chavez

E-mail: chavezjc@xxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image