Re: [dali-dev] How to handle selection in JPA Details view

Petya:

I am not very familiar with the JPA Diagram Editor; but I am familiar with how we are trying to handle selections within Dali. The JPA Structure View’s selection is set indirectly when the “JPA Selection” is set. In JPADiagramEditor this occurs whenever the value of jpaSelectionModel is set. You might follow that call and see what listeners are notified and what happens as a result. Eventually, the change event fired by jpaSelectionModel should reach JpaSelectionListener in JpaStructurePage. This is what sets the selection in the JPA Structure View.

I was unable to recreate this problem; but I also had many NPEs while using the diagram editor and it stopped working…. There might be timing issue with renaming classes….

Brian