[dali-dev] Dependency between getDefaultDiscoverAnnotatedClasses and EJB30

Dear all,

We investigated a problem that whenever runtime supports jst.ejb facet and we add JPA facet in the configuration, default option in the wizard is changed from “Annotated classes must be listed … ” to “Discover annotated classes automatically”.

For us this is undesired behavior.

It turns out that this behavior is programmed in getDefaultDiscoverAnnotatedClasses function of  JpaFacetInstallDataModelProvider class.

What are the reasons to refer to runtimeSupportsEjb30() in the following code:

              return Boolean.valueOf((discoverAnnotatedClassesDefaultPreference == null) ?

                           this.runtimeSupportsEjb30() : discoverAnnotatedClassesDefaultPreference.equals("true")); //$NON-NLS-1$

This introduces dependency between the Dynamic Web project that we create and the EJB facet that is hardcoded.

Kind regards,
Peter

Back to the top