[dali-dev] Dali Git migration

As many of you know, Dali will soon be migrating to Git. We have outlined our move along with the rest of WTP on the following wiki page. Please take a look and let me know if you see anything that doesn't look correct.

Note:  We have intentionally left out the following directories:
- org.eclipse.jpa/archives (the archive will be fine in CVS)
- org.eclipse.jpa/components/jpa/development (this content is archival and no longer needed) - org.eclipse.jpa/components/jpa/plugins/org.eclipse.jpt.doc.isv (we intend to generate this content in the future)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Git_Migration_Checklist

Neil

Back to the top