Re: [dali-dev] Default for "Discover annotated classes automatically"

Max, Dmitry,

This does sound like a good thing to support, as certain platforms do have different default support in the SE case. Unfortunately there is no way to currently allow an adopter to customize this behavior in Dali 3.2. Please enter an enhancement for this and I will mark it as high priority, as I think this would be a good feature. And sorry for not responding earlier to this thread.

Neil

To be clear it is not "not correct for Hibernate" it just not the obvious choice since Hibernate does provide use of classpath scanning even when not running in an EJB 3 container.

Which thus is a better choice since it avoids having to maintain persistence.xml.

/max