Re: [dali-dev] Dali and Public API changes

<rant>
Dali is almost always the API we cannot support across eclipse versions with the same codebase - normally in all other API's we've been able to use
proper interfaces or a in a few places a bit of reflection to work around it - but for Dali the changes are just too massive.
</rant>

Do you have any tips on how adopters are meant to use Dali and support it across of Eclipse 3.7/3.8 ?

How do your own adopters at Oracle do this ?

Is there any chance that latest Dali release can run on both 3.7 and 3.8/4.2 and we could do it that way ?
(i.e. depend on Dali M7 from both 3.7 and 3.8 codebases)

/max