[dali-dev] Feedback Request for Dali New Feature - Metadata Conversion

Dear All,

We are planning to add a new function called metadata conversion to Dali 3.1 release. It would be used to convert annotated JPA metadata to XML metatdata represented with a mapping file. The original function request comes from bug 138622 and our initial thoughts (use cases, prototypes, and questions) of this function are list on the wiki page.

We would appreciate if you could take some time to look at the bug and the wiki page and give us your feedback (comments, suggestions, and/or questions). Your feedback can go to either the bug or the discussion page. Thanks a lot for your time in advance!

Thanks,
Nan

Back to the top