[dali-dev] JPA Definitions

Hey, guys,

I am working on updating Hibernate tools plugins to new Dali API.
There are some annotations which I would like to add support for. The supporting annotations names are added by specifying "definitions".
Lets look at JavaEntityDefinition.
It is a singleton which provides Iterable<String> of supporting annotation. The annotation names are stored in
*protected* static final String[] field.
As the JavaEntityDefinition has *private* constructor I can't reuse the annotaions array and it seems like a design problem. I guess I should use the JavaEntityDefinitioninstance instance as a delegate if I want to extend the list, right? But it seems to me that JavaEntityDefinition should have protected constructor or public SUPPORTING_ANNOTATION_NAMES_ARRAY field.

Dmitry Geraskov.

Back to the top