Re: [dali-dev] CVS reorg

Currently EclipseLink can be used as an all in one, or specific bundles can be used to make a more customized install.  So you can just get one or the other, although I think the typical case is to still use the eclipselink.jar.

We also have 2 consumers for our packaging, which includes users and adopters.  We have adopter requirements to allow for easy removal of JAXB related functionality (as well as EclipseLink related functionality), so at this level we will need to have a separate feature for JAXB functionality.  We could have layered features to provide better package options for users.  Something like:

Dali JPA Feature
-> Dali JPA Generic Feature
-> Dali JPA EclipseLink Feature

Dali JAXB Feature