Re: [dali-dev] CVS reorg

We discussed this briefly this morning (unfortunate that you had a conflict) .  The best documentation of this I could find was in these notes:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Dali_Project/Weekly_Meeting/August_20_2010

Not much related to o.e.jpt.eclipselink there, but thinking about it now, it seems that the 2 main distinctions in our code base will be ORM and OXM (JPA and JAXB).  Generic or EclipseLink seems like a secondary distinction, below the two base components, but we can discuss further here and/or tomorrow morning.

Neil