Re: [dali-dev] CVS reorg

Don't forget to update your map files to "point to" the new CVS locations. And ... don't forget ... you need to do this on all (active) branches of your map files ... HEAD, R2_3_maintenance (at least ... but, now that I think of it, if you update those two branches, I can update any others such as on old patch streams if/when ever needed).

I mention this because on a "local" M build I was doing, I got a bunch of compile errors in JPT stuff and while I didn't look closely (was merely testing some build scripts) I suspect the compile errors are related to "not finding" some code related to this change in CVS.

Thanks,

From:        Paul Fullbright <paul.fullbright@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Dali dev <dali-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/29/2010 10:43 AM
Subject:        [dali-dev] CVS reorg
Sent by:        dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

  A new plugin:
    org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb.core
has been added, and an existing plugin:
    org.eclipse.jpt.eclipselink.jaxb.core.schemagen
has been renamed to:
    org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb.eclipselink.core.schemagen

Those and the existing plugins:
    org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb.ui
    org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb.core.schemagen
have been added under a new "jaxb" component under org.eclipse.jpa in CVS.

The existing jaxb plugins under the "jpa" component have been replaced
with stub projects.

--
Paul Fullbright
Eclipse Java Persistence Tools (Dali) Development