Re: [dali-dev] JavaCacheableHolder2_0 implemented by AbstractJavaEntity

Dimitry,

You're in luck, I just fixed this on 4/13 as Brian noticed that our 2.0 implementation was leaking into 1.0. Now there is a check for isJpa2_0Compatible() before the cast to JpaFactory2_0. If it's not JPA 2.0 compatible then a null Object is built.

Our design plan here is to have our internal context model implement 1.0 and 2.0 and use the interfaces to differentiate between the two. With the massive amount of model explosion that was occurring due to multiple spec levels (3.0 spec is already in the works) we decided this was the lesser of 2 evils to use checks for JPA spec compatibility. We are open to suggestions in this area :)

Thanks,
Karen