[dali-dev] Announcement: Dali weekly meeting

I'm starting a new weekly call for Dali committers and contributors for functional and usability related discussions and feature demos. The goal of this call is to make sure that the extended Dali team is collaborating on a regular basis on the direction of new functionality and existing usability issues.

The call is weekly on Fridays at 11AM ET. It will only be held when there is an active agenda of topics to discuss. The first call with be November 20th. Please contact me if you would like to attend the call and need the dial-in info.

I have built a wiki home for the meeting and have primed the first meeting with one agenda item. Please see the wiki for more information and to add items to the agenda:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Dali_Project/Weekly_Meeting

Thanks,
Neil

Back to the top