Re: [dali-dev] Re: Dali 3.0 Planning Meeting

sorry, i missed the initial email. I would like to and should be able to attend that call.

-max

Neil Hauge wrote:
I've only had 1 negative response to this time, so for a large July meeting I will consider that a success. Consider the below time confirmed. If you are unable to attend, please send in your comments and I will include them on the agenda.

Thanks,
Neil

Neil Hauge wrote:
I would like to hold a meeting to solicit feedback/requirements/contributions to the Dali project as we plan for our next major release (3.0). I am proposing a time of:

Monday, July 13th 10AM ET (14:00UTC).

Let me know if you would like to attend this meeting but would be unable to for the given time. Call-in details to follow.

Neil