Re: [dali-dev] Branching 2.2 code stream

The R2_2_maintenance branch is now created.

HEAD can now be used to checkin 3.0 changes.
Please checkin all 2.2 patches into the R2_2_maintenance branch, this is the branch that we will use to build RC4. Changes made into R2_2_maintenance will need to be manually applied to HEAD as well.

Let me know if you have questions.

-Tran