Re: [dali-dev] Commit rights for Max Rydahl Andersen have been expired

Don't worry - I'll keep "nagging" in the bug reports :)

/max

portal on behalf of emo wrote:
webtools.dali Committers,
Neil Hauge has expired the commit rights for Max Rydahl Andersen
(mandersen).  The reason for this change is:

Max Andersen hasn't been an active committer on the Dali project for some
time due to other obligations.  In a continuing effort to keep commit
rights up-to-date I have removed Max's commit rights for the Dali project.

Thanks for your past contributions Max.