Re: [dali-dev] jpt core plugin load problem

And remember ... when possible ... if anyone finds migration issues (which
are not just plain bugs that should be fixed), please update our WTP
"migration guide" at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_Help_for_Old_Friends_IV
That will often include things which are not true API (since we should
never break those) but just things changes that impact adopters.

While we committers try to keep that document up to date, it's very
helpful when the community of adopters update it also, since then you are
helping out other adopters who might not have migrated yet. And, after
all, adopters are always finding things we committers just don't think
would ever effect anyone ... as Max well knows. :/

Neil, Dali isn't in that document, though I have seen some memos :) here
on this mailing list, so if you are collecting those things that might
impact adopters somewhere else, please at least provide a link there in
that central document.

Thanks all.