Re: [dali-dev] jpt core plugin load problem

To rephrase:

Is JDK 6 required for Dali under Eclipse 3.5 ?

I didn't think Galileo were "upgraded" to Java 6 yet since that would
prevent Eclipse from running on Mac 32-bit machines.

/max

Dmitry Geraskov wrote:
Yes, it is,
I've installed jdk 1.6 and your plugin was loaded successfully

Dmitry Geraskov wrote:
Hi, guys,

I have a problem with moving our plugins to eclipse 3.5. I unpacked:
eclipse-SDK-3.5M6-win32,
wtp-sdk-S-3.1M6-20090318020101

and run eclipse. In the loaded plugins I don't see org.eclipse.jpt.core(but see org.eclipse.jpt.utility). My plugin which uses the jar shows error in manifest.mf. I've tried to use update site and sow the same situation. I guess may be the problem that I haven't jdk 1.6 installed, but I should not need it. My colleague shared for me his eclipse (he haven't this problem) but I faced the same problem. I am going to install jdk 1.6 and check my assumption, but you need to know about this problem.

I am using Windows XP SP2.

Back to the top