Re: [dali-dev] Run UnitTests

One other warning, if you run JptAllCoreTests you are going to need more memory. I successfully use the following vm argument. Also know that our tests are not exactly fast :)

-Xmx512M -XX:MaxPermSize=128M

Karen

Dmitry Geraskov wrote:

Thank you, Brian,
I added ejb3-persistence.jar as jpa.jar

Brian Vosburgh wrote:

The code Dali generates at runtime requires the various JPA interfaces and classes to be on the classpath so the code compiles. These classes are not required to build Dali, but they are required for Dali to execute correctly. As a result, the tests require a system property to indicate where the appropriate JAR is located. In the Run Configurations dialog, in the Arguments tab of your JUnit Plug-in Test configuration, add something like the following to the VM arguments field:

   -Dorg.eclipse.jpt.jpa.jar=C:/dev/jpa.jar

C:/dev/jpa.jar should point to a JAR that contains all the JPA-defined interfaces etc. (e.g.
javax.persistence.Entity).

Hope this answers your question.
Brian

Dmitry Geraskov wrote:

Hi, guys,
I am working under creation unit tests for Hibernate platform and decided to see into your tests for Dali. I downloaded jpt.core.tests, jpt.core.tests.extension.resource and jpt.core.tests and jpt.utility.tests. Many of the tests requires that path to some jpt.jpa file was set. Can you help me with this file?
I want the version for Dali 2.0

Thanks