Von: dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Max Rydahl Andersen
Gesendet: Freitag, 20. Februar 2009 17:55
An: General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion.
Betreff: [LIKELY JUNK]Re: [dali-dev] Error markers for JPQL validation

On 20-02-2009 17:14, Dimov, Stefan wrote:

Hi,

        In our developer studio (based on Ganymede) my colleagues created a JPQL validator for validating static JPQL queries. The problem is - we can't make the error markers appear in the Java editor at the appropriate places in the source code.

        If the model provide such capability where can we find more info about this? Or if it doesn't, maybe we should file a bug in the Eclipse bugzilla with request for implementing such capabilities?

I've implemented error marking of Annotations in Hibernate tools.

That works fine. See https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/hibernatetools/plugins/org.hibernate.eclipse.jdt.ui which is about providing problem markers and code completion for HQL/JPA-QL.

Is your JPQL validator independent on a runtime ? Then that sounds like really interesting - any contribution on its way ;)

/max