Re: [dali-dev] My check in requires head WTP facet code

Wasn't sure that the changes made it into the latest build, but if it works for you, it should work for everyone. There are some non-API changes that are in head that are required for full functionality however.

Karen Moore wrote:
Is targeting the latest build ok, vs checking out head? Things compile with http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.1-I/20090203224509/I-3.1-20090203224509/

Karen

Paul Fullbright wrote:

If you check out my last commit, you will need the very latest facet code (wst.common.project.facet.core, ui, jst.common.project.facet.core, ui).

Hopefully not too late for some of you. I tried sending out an email last night, but email was down.