[dali-dev] boolean getter method

Title: boolean getter method

Hi,

I've read some discussions about the signature of the accessor methods of an entity and I'm not certain if a getter with prefix 'get' is valid (in addition to the 'is' prefix). The EJB specification is also unclear (in my opinion) about this:

"… In this case, for every persistent property property of type T of the entity, there is a getter method, get-
Property, and setter method setProperty. For boolean properties, isProperty is an alternative name for
the getter method. …"

In other words, my question is:

For the getter method of an entity attributes of type 'boolean' is the only valid prefix 'is'  or the 'get' prefix is also allowed?

Best wishes!
Stefan Dimov

Back to the top