Re: [dali-dev] Branching R2_1_maintenance

I don't object (feel free to do what's easiest/best for your project)  ...
 but just to clarify, your 2.1 is currently your HEAD trunk, right? Are
you saying you'll be working on 2.1 bugs and 2.2 code after this weekend?
If so, branching is appropriate (even required). Especially for the map
files. Once you do, don't forget to change the cc_config.xml file, so it's
uses the maps from your branch. The dali-R2.1-I project currently says.

                <property
                    name="releng.dali-mapVersionTag"
                    value="HEAD" />