[dali-dev] Breaking API changes in recent 2.1 builds

Hi all, I looked on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Dali_Provisional_API_Changes
but couldn't find any info on the recent API changes so posting here.
Looking for replacement APIs for the following that seemed to have been
removed in the 20081119 2.1 builds I tried:

1) org.eclipse.jpt.core.ResourceModel

2) org.eclipse.jpt.core.resource.persistence.PersistenceResourceModel

3) JpaFile.getResourceModel()

4) JpaProject.jpaFiles(String)
        - i.e. to get all orm xml files I was using something like:
Iterator<JpaFile> persistenceXmlFiles = jpaProject.jpaFiles(JptCorePlugin.
PERSISTENCE_XML_CONTENT_TYPE);

TIA,
Len.

Leonard Theivendra
Websphere / IBM Software Solutions Toronto
email: theivend@xxxxxxxxxx
tel: (905) 413-3777  tie: 969-3777
fax: (905) 413-4920

Back to the top