Re: [dali-dev] questions on monitoring changes on JPA Model

Hi Brian:

Thank you so much for your response. Please ignore my ignorance. I am new to this.

After I add an @Entity in my JPA file, and the JPA view shows up. I saw there are different fields in the view--
like:

Name:
Table:
   Name
   catalog
   Schema

Primary Key Class.

If I want to monitor the prooperty change in these fields, which specific object in the model should I add the listener to? it it the JPANode or some other JPA Attribute objects in
the JPA model ?
Thank you again for your help.

corporategirl.