Re: [dali-dev] Question about reusing JPA details view object

Benson,

I'm not sure I understand the context of your question.  Are you interested in the Details View concept, or the specific content of the view?  Another way to say it would be, are you interested specifically in JPA related content, or just the details view concept of editing Java source?

Neil

Benson Ning wrote:

Hi,

I am thinking to reuse the JPA details view object to some other place (for expamle, I have a Java IFile, put the object to a composite), I have following questions, really appreciate the help

1. Is there a way I can add a listener to the view object in order to get the notification whenever the UI (e.g. field, checkbox ...) is changed?
2. Is there a way I can get the Java model object ("CompilationUnit") wihic the view is working on?

Thanks.

Benson Ning
IBM Toronto Lab
8200 Warden Ave. Markam, Ontario L6G 1C7
Phone: 905-413-3606
Email: bensonn@xxxxxxxxxx