[dali-dev] Question about reusing JPA details view object

Hi,

I am thinking to reuse the JPA details view object to some other place (for expamle, I have a Java IFile, put the object to a composite), I have following questions, really appreciate the help

1. Is there a way I can add a listener to the view object in order to get the notification whenever the UI (e.g. field, checkbox ...) is changed?
2. Is there a way I can get the Java model object ("CompilationUnit") wihic the view is working on?

Thanks.

Benson Ning
IBM Toronto Lab
8200 Warden Ave. Markam, Ontario L6G 1C7
Phone: 905-413-3606
Email: bensonn@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top