[dali-dev] failing tests

Our tests are failing in the latest 3.1 build with Paul's ModelProvider changes released. It looks to me like we are either building or running against the wrong version of WTP. Paul has WTP ported the bug you patched for them HEAD? Below is the stack trace found in the test logs many times. This is not the same error message as found in the 3.0.2 code base. I'm thinking we are running tests against the 3.1 code base and compiling against 3.0.2 since we compile without errors. Is this the intended build behavior for our 2.1 release?

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: The shortSegment attribute of resourceFactory must specify a valid, non-null, non-empty value in org.eclipse.jpt.core
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.impl.WTPResourceFactoryRegistry$ConfigurationResourceFactoryDescriptor.init(WTPResourceFactoryRegistry.java:140)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.impl.WTPResourceFactoryRegistry$ConfigurationResourceFactoryDescriptor.<init>(WTPResourceFactoryRegistry.java:134)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.impl.WTPResourceFactoryRegistry$ResourceFactoryRegistryReader$1.run(WTPResourceFactoryRegistry.java:226)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.impl.WTPResourceFactoryRegistry$ResourceFactoryRegistryReader.readElement(WTPResourceFactoryRegistry.java:223)
	at org.eclipse.jem.util.RegistryReader.internalReadElement(RegistryReader.java:84)
	at org.eclipse.jem.util.RegistryReader.readRegistry(RegistryReader.java:125)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.impl.WTPResourceFactoryRegistry.<init>(WTPResourceFactoryRegistry.java:57)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.componentcore.internal.impl.WTPResourceFactoryRegistry.<clinit>(WTPResourceFactoryRegistry.java:51)
	at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
	at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:194)

Back to the top