Re: [LIKELY JUNK]Re: [dali-dev] Bug 243559

Hi Stefan,

Yes, this has been near the top of my list, so do expect updates in the very near future.

Neil

Dimov, Stefan wrote:
Hi Neil,

I'm reviewing this documentation:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/dali/docs/dali_user_guide.pdf

for Dali JPA 2.0 and I found a link in it:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Dali_Developer_Documentation

which seems to point at some very outdated description. Is it a matter of fact to expect soon some update and/or extension of this documentation? I believe it would be very helpful!

Stefan