[dali-dev] JPA model listeners

Title: JPA model listeners

Hi, all,

        I have a question regarding listeners in the JPA model - I want to add one or more listeners to the JavaPersistentType objects, so they be able to "catch" any change in the model like changing the underlying entity name, changing an entity attribute name, removing of an existing, adding of a new attribute. I've had a glance on the API, but I'm not sure what to use. For example: what does addCollectionChangeListener(...) do? Which methods I have to use? It would be nice, if I could see a source code snippet! Can anybody give me some helpful info?

10x in advance!
Best wishes!

Back to the top