Re: [dali-dev] Build of the Project context of JPA project

Title: Build of the Project context of JPA project
Hi Dimiter,

My guess is that this is a timing issue where 2 different threads are involved, but I can only assume that the context has not yet been set, but is about to be set.  We are doing a lot of refactoring right now to try and improve how the context model is built and solidify the context model itself (this is happening in Head and our experimental branch off of Head).

I'm not sure if there is any more information you can provide, but it may be possible that we could do something to alleviate this problem in the near term.

Neil

Dimitrov, Dimiter wrote:

Hi there,

I saw that during the opening of previously created JPA project, the framework invokes buildProjectContext method of the BaseJpaPlatform. Unfortunately I received NPE, when I tried to receive persistence unit count (method persistenceUnitSize() of BaseJpaPlatform). Where is my mistake?

Best Regards,
Dimiter