[dali-dev] Dali JPT Weekly Status returns

After a bit of hiatus, the Dali weekly status email is finally back.  The 1.0.1 maintenance work items are done, so it is time to start broadcasting our weekly progress on the next major release again.

Here are some highlights from the last couple of weeks:
  • Finished bugs fixes and testing for 1.0.1 maintenance release
  • Refactoring context model in Head - Reworking project creation
  • Developing XML and Java resource model concept in jpt_2_0_exp branch off of Head.  Concept involves separating Java and XML resource info from the higher level JPA context model.  This should solve some of our XML Translator issues and help with the complexity of the existing context model.

Neil

Back to the top