[dali-dev] entities in jars

Hi there,

Is there any support (now or planned) in Dali for entities contained in jar files? I guess I'm mainly referring to support in the model. It would be cool if the IJpaProject.jpaFiles() could find entities in the jar files as well (possibly modeled as a JavaJarEntity). This would be useful to use to find all entities available in a project.

I'm wondering if something like this would be difficult to get working using the existing Dali codebase, or if this would require significant rework.

Thanks
Tom

Back to the top