Re: [dali-dev] Set default jpaPlatform

Title: Set default jpaPlatform
Dimiter,

It is not currently possible to set a default Platform, but this is a very good idea, and a feature that I'm sure everyone would like to have.  Please do enter an ER for this so we can track the request.

Thanks,
Neil

Dimitrov, Dimiter wrote:

Hi all,

We have extended jpaPlatform in our own way, and I'm wondering whether is possible to set it as default implementation (instead of the generic one). The reason for this is when JPA facet wizard page is opened, would be fine if there is mechanism to say which platform Is preferable.

Could you help me with some directions, please? If bugzilla requirement is necessary I will create it.

Best Regards,
Dimiter