[dali-dev] Bug procedure for RC1

For RC1, we need to follow the below procedure for bugs:

- Before a bug is marked fixed and released, it must be approved by one member of the PMC. - When you have a fix for an RC1 targeted bug, attach a patch of the fix to the corresponding bug. - Notify me of the fix, and I will review and put the bug on the PMC list by inserting the "PMC" text into the whiteboard field. - When a bug is approved by the PMC, we can then check-in and release the fix. At this point, the bug should be marked as fixed.

The official procedure is documented here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_PMC_Defect_Review. The list of bugs approved or waiting for approval is here - http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/2.0/pmc-bug-approval.php.

Neil

Back to the top