From: dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dali-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Hauge
Sent: Friday, 11. May 2007 23:25
To: General Dali EJB ORM developer discussion.
Subject: [dali-dev] Dali JPA Tools Weekly Status

For the week of May 7th:
  • Added a variety of code-completion support for Columns and Table metadata(see bug 181471 for details)
  • Added UI support for Column insertable/updatable.  Also cleaning up several UI issues
  • Added new project config options: List/Discover Entities, Use Server Library
  • Added UI support for secondary tables
  • Updated copyrights
  • Added secondary table pk joinColumns support to the model
  • Model support for UniqueConstraints in Tables
  • Model support for UniqueConstraints in TableGenerators
  • Added Secondary table joinColumn defaults and validation
  • Added DDL Gen and Entity Gen extension mechanisms
  • Added basic MapKey model support for 1-m and m-m mappings
  • Added basic model support for IdClass
  • Enhanced validation

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Dali_1.0M7_Plan

Neil